The Northwest Chapter, ACPA is recognized as the voice of the concrete paving industry in the northwest region. Northwest Chapter, ACPA members and a professional staff work together with public agencies and private businesses in conceptualization, design, and construction of high-performance pavements. This partnership has gained international recognition for concrete pavement innovation in Illinois.
In addition to the primary focus of promoting concrete pavements regionwide, the Northwest Chapter, ACPA facilitates gatherings of Contractor and Associate members, and customers for peer exchange and fellowship.
- Advocacy Support with Local, State, and National Elected Officials and Governmental Agencies
- American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) Membership
- National CP Tech Center
- Annual Concrete Paving Workshop
- State Concrete Paving Awards
- National ACPA Awards Submissions
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Northwest Chapter, ACPA Board of Directors*
*Visiting Members are not eligible to serve on the Board of Directors or have a voting voice in the Association.
- Professional Development Hours (PDH) Credit
- Educational and Training Programs
- State, Regional, and National Seminar and Webinar Announcements
- Committee and Task Group Participation
Budget & Finance, CPR (Concrete Pavement Restoration), Municipal, Nominating, Quality, Political Awareness, Specifications, and Workshop Planning.
- Concrete Paving Workshop Registration
- Publications and Media
- Various Programs Outside of Northwest Chapter, ACPA
- Impartial Technical Information from Northwest Chapter, ACPA Staff
- Northwest Chapter, ACPA’s Website and the Paving Profiles Newsletter with Lettings and Industry News
- Access to Local, State, and National Communications
- Public Relations Resource
- Best Practices, Market Research, and Industry Data
- Northwest Chapter, ACPA’s Annual Report
- Northwest Chapter, ACPA’s Annual Paving Forecast
- Advertising Slicks
- Exhibit Displays and Promotional Materials
- Build a network revolving around your profession, industry, or projects with like-minded professionals.
- Committee Involvement
- Northwest Chapter, ACPA Meetings and Events